$22,245.00 Starting MSRP1
- Crystal Black Silica
- Cool Gray Khaki
- Horizon Blue
- Ice Silver Metallic
- Magnetite Gray Metallic
- Pure Red
- Plasma Yellow Pearl
- Crystal White Pearl
- Lagoon Blue Pearl
Crystal Black Silica
Cool Gray Khaki
Ice Silver Metallic
Magnetite Gray Metallic
Plasma Yellow Pearl
Crystal White Pearl
Lagoon Blue Pearl
Symmetrical All-Wheel DriveThe balanced design of Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive creates uniform stability and delivers an optimal distribution of power for maximum traction. It makes for improved handling, efficiency and a quicker response to road conditions.
Crafted for the Capable
EYESIGHT® DRIVER ASSIST TECHNOLOGY
A Value That Lasts. Crosstrek Plug-In Hybrid.
The Most Fuel Efficient All-Wheel Drive Plug-In Hybrid in America2
The Crosstrek Hybrid uses Subaru StarDrive™ Technology to combine the efficiency of a plug-in electric vehicle for city commuting with the long-range capability of a SUARU BOXER® gasoline engine for road trips without limits. The system will run on a combination of electric and gas power, the Crosstrek Hybrid automatically draws power from the hybrid battery first. The Crosstrek Hybrid provides up to 90 MPGe and up to 480 miles of total vehicle range6, all with the confidence of Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive.
LED Steering Responsive Headlights and High Beam Assist
Available High Beam Assist works in conjunction with EyeSight®4 to automatically switch the headlights between the high and low settings when an oncoming vehicle is detected, enhancing safety for both you and other drivers on the road.
All-New Crosstrek SportThe all-new 2021 Crosstrek Sport is unlike anything else on – or off – the road. With its 2.5 Liter direct-injection SUBARU BOXER9R® engine gives you extra performance of 182 horsepower.
Sporty Interior Design
SUBARU STARLINK® Multimedia
Remote Engine Start with Climate ControlRemote Engine Start with Climate Control,56 accessible via your smartphone, ensures your Crosstrek is always ready and comfortable.
Standard on: Premium, Sport and Limited.
Accolades & Awards
Lowest Cost to Own
The Subaru Crosstrek has the lowest 5-Year Cost to Own in its class for 2017 according to Kelley Blue Book.24
Built to Last
98% of Subaru vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today.23
Built to Maintain Value
The Subaru Crosstrek retains its value better than any other vehicle in its class for 2018, according to ALG.22
A 2018 IIHS Top Safety Pick with EyeSight and Steering Responsive Headlights
The 2018 Subaru Crosstrek received the highest possible 2018 safety rating from IIHS when equipped with EyeSight and Steering Responsive Headlights.
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Raised roof rails
- 8.7 inches of ground clearance
- STARLINK™ Multimedia with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration
- 17-inch black with machine finish alloy wheels
- Available power moonroof
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter handle
- Fog lights
- SUBARU STARLINK™ Safety and Security
- Cloth upholstery with orange stitching
- 2.5 Liter Engine — 182 Horsepower
- StarTex® Water Repellent Seats
- Environmentally friendly manufactured seats
- Humidity Sensor — Integrated into the Automatic Climate Control
- Leather-trimmed upholstery
- Blind-Spot Detection and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- 18-inch black with machine finish alloy wheels
- LED Steering Responsive Headlights
- Lineartronic® Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
Plug-In Hybrid$35,345 MSRP1
- Subaru StarDrive Hybrid Drivetrain
- Unique 18-inch black-finish alloy wheels
- SI-DRIVE performance management system
- Blue interior accent trim
- Low-profile roof rails
- Available heated steering wheel